We are happy to announce our first edition of Magazine "Illuminating Expression"
AVAILABLE NOW CLICK HERE
(1) "Ignoring Talent: Institutes of National Importance" by Sanjay Dangi from Shri Vaishnav Institute of Law, Indore
(2) Aadhar: Creating identities or infringing privacy" by Ayushi Hatwal from National Law University Odisha
(3) "100 Years as a Criterion for “Ancient” ness of a Monument: The Case of the Burial Site of the Victims of ‘Wagon Tragedy’" by Ramakash Gujuluva Suriaprakash from Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli
(4) "Karnataka Calls to Let the Battle Begin" by Anubhuti Goel from National Law University Odisha
(5) "Constitution: A Living and Organic Document" by Ria R Nair from Amity University, Mumbai
(6) "Transforming India" by Sharlin Puppal from Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai
(7) "Intellectual Property tastes for the Restaurant owners" by Suraj Raj Kesharwani from University of Petroleum and Energy Study
(8)"Doklam Issue: A War of Power and Tactics" by Rishabh Mishra from National University of Study and Research in Law
(9) "Electoral system of India: A feeble possibility of change" by Pooja Kurian from Alliance School of Law, Bangalore:
(10) "Care and Protection of Environment State, Market and Beyond" by Gauri Singh from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
We thank all the authors for their contribution!