Mr. Owais Hasan Khan started working as an Assistant Professor of Law with National Law University Odisha from January 2017. He is presently pursuing his doctoral studies from West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata in the area of regional integration in South Asia under the aegis of SAARC.
He graduated in law, B.A LL.B (Hons.) degree from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh in 2011 and completed his Masters of Law degree from National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad in year 2013.
He has published number of scholarly research articles in different national journals of repute and participated in various national and international conferences and seminars. His research interest lies in Personal Laws, Law & Religion, Law of Contract and International Trade Laws.
Before joining National Law University Odisha, Mr. Owais Hasan Khan was working as Assistant Professor of Law at Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad since June 2013.
- Research Interests: Regional Integration in South Asia, Matrimonial and Personal Laws, Law & Religion and Law of Contract
- Subjects Taught: Personal Laws, Law of Contract, International Trade Law, Foreign Trade and Law of Carriage
- 2017: “International Anti- Money Laundering Regime and India”; CNLU Law Journal Vol. VI, 2016-17
- 2016: “Interface between Antidumping and Competition Law”; Bharti Law Review Vol. IV issue IV, 2016
- 2016: “Combating Climatic Change: A SAARC Perspective”; Journal of Centre of Environmental Law, Vol.1, 2016
- 2014: “Indo-Bangladesh Trade Agreements: A critical Appraisal”; Law Mantra Law Journal, Volume 1 Issue 9, 2014
- 2012: “Investors’ right in the exploration of outer space: Emerging legal issues” CASL, NALSAR (Centre for Air and Space Law) Newsletter Vol. 4 June 2012
- 2012: “Politics of Indo-Pak Trade” M.K.NAMBYAR SAARCLAW Newsletter, NALSAR, Hyderabad, Issue 1 June 2012